Mosquito Control Miami – Reducing your Mosquito Population
During mosquito season South Florida backyards are loaded with these biting insects. Sometimes the infestation is so bad you cannot take advantage of your patio or backyard. Also mosquito transmite many diseases. Our Mosquito Control Miami services are very effective at reducing mosquito populations on your property.
Xtinguish will help keep your mosquito population to a minimum so you can reclaim your backyard and patios. Using the latest in integrated pest management we will devise a plan to fit any size yard.
Mosquito Proof your Party
We can also provide service 24 hours prior to a party to help eradicate mosquito population. So call us right away and start enjoying the Miami outdoors again.
Mosquito Breeding Grounds
Mosquitoes breed is standing water. They rest in outdoor areas that are dark and humid, such as in tall grass, hollow trees or under leaves. These are the first places we look when we do our initial inspection of your property. For mosquitoes that swarm around your house, we treat areas under and around patio furniture, in carports or in the garage.
In addition to using the latest in integrated pest management products we will will:
- Drain water from garbage cans, gutters, buckets, pool covers, coolers, toys, flower pots or any other containers where sprinkler or rain water has collected.
- Discard old tires, drums, bottles, cans, pots and pans, broken appliances and other items that aren’t being used.
- Advise you to empty and clean birdbaths and pet water bowls at least once or twice per week.
- Show you how to best protect boats and vehicles from rain with tarps that don’t accumulate water.
- Advise you to maintain swimming pools in good condition and appropriately chlorinated. Empty plastic swimming pools when not in use.
- Teach you to use secondary repellents with DEET, picaridin, oil of lemon eucalyptus, para-menthane-diol and IR3535.
- Advise you to use mosquito netting to protect children younger than 2-months-old.